£180.00 - £230.00 per day
about 1 month ago
We are currently recruiting for a Data Controller (based in London - Stratford or Victoria) to be the focal point in the Project Team for the orderly and diligent management of all project documentation. Must have experience using Livelink or Asite
- Support the smooth and efficient running of the document control function and provide an excellent level of service to the project team and other stakeholders.
- Collect and capture documentation electronically.
- Upload and store documents in their correct location on the relevant document management systems.
- Track, log and monitor documents being distributed or circulated and provide reports on their status.
- Collate electronic files to support the handover of documents to operations/maintenance once a project is complete.
The knowledge, skills and experience expected of the Data Controller will be as follows:
- Must have experience using Livelink or Asite
- Knowledge of and understanding of capital projects and programmes with an emphasis on Data Control/Information Management and how this supports and integrates with a wider high functioning environment.
- Knowledge of basic project workflows such as drawing approval.
- A good understanding of document management systems to "super-user"/administrator level.
- A good understanding of the process and requirements for the handover of documents at project completion including operating and maintenance manuals, test certificates, and the management of "as built" drawings".
- A good level of understanding of document retention/archiving methods.
- Experience of creating, adapting and monitoring process around Data Control/ Information management in major projects and experience of implementing tools to support changes.
***This role is working in the public sector and therefore must be set up on a PAYE or Umbrella basis. No limited companies are permitted. ***
In order to apply for the Data Controller role, please submit your CV and contact details via this advert.