£160.00 - £175.00 per day
12 days ago
Morson are recruiting for a Data Controller to join our client in London, England.
The Job Purpose
The Data Control Assistant will capture, store, circulate and track project documentation, working in collaboration with project delivery teams. To locate and make documents available as required by the project team. Enable the traceability of specific errors in the event of an accident, incident or poor practice.
* Support the smooth and efficient running of the document control function and provide an excellent level of service to the project team and other stakeholders.
* Collect and capture documentation electronically.
* Upload and store documents in their correct location on the relevant document management systems.
* Track, log and monitor documents being distributed or circulated and provide reports on their status.
* Use the relevant document management system to create document numbers.
* Organise documentation as part of site-office operations.
* Collate electronic files to support the handover of documents to operations/maintenance once a project is complete.
* Contribute to driving a positive safety culture within MPD projects and ensuring their team is invested in managing and improving HSE performance.
* Contribute to equality of opportunity, social inclusion, fair employment and environmental sustainability, creating open, inclusive and engaging environment within MPD and across stakeholders, customers and supply chain.
* Knowledge of and understanding of capital projects and programmes with an emphasis on Data Control/Information Management and how this supports and integrates with a wider high functioning environment.
* Knowledge of basic good practice in document management such as the need to follow processes methodically.
* A basic understanding of project management and the project lifecycle.
* A good level of understanding of the roles and responsibilities within a project team.
* Knowledge of proprietary document management systems.
* An understanding of document version control.
Good organisation skills to manage Data Control/ Information Management documents in accordance with methodology and process in support of delivery of high risk, value and complex project and programmes.
* Experience of creating, adapting and monitoring process around Data Control/Information Planning in major projects.
* Experience of establishing good working relationships with colleagues and to work on own initiative to ensure project is completed on time.
* Experience of working collaboratively to achieve team goals and objectives.
* Experience of working to tight deadlines in an output specified, results orientated team with clear deliverables.
If you are interested and have relevant qualifications and experience, apply now and I will be in touch with you shortly.
Alternatively, contact Connah O'Keeffe at Morson International for more information about this position.