Up to £22.00 per hour
11 days ago
An exciting opportunity is available for a Data Controller to become a part of large organisation. You will be responsible for maintaining data in accordance to approved source material and completed within requisite timescales
The role will include engagement with the Surface Ship stakeholder community to resolve data conflicts and gaps in provision of the required source material to meet the Configuration Status Accounting Service provision. The role includes ensuring self-management of undertaking tasks against priorities in processing the source data material to meet customer key performance indicators.
Your typical responsibilities/tasks will include;
- Responsible for maintaining data within the MOD nominated Resource Database (currently SSDD) against approved source material
Key Technical Skills / competencies:
- A good knowledge and experience of working with MoD Business processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and a working Knowledge of IT tools (Sharepoint and Microsoft Office)
- To ensure the data input, held and updated in the SSDD meets the requirements of KPI 2 (Priority Screening Tasks), i.e. completed within the requisite timescales.
Principal Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Carry out screening (extract of relevant data) across a range of source material, including drawings, parts lists, specifications, design solutions, etc
- Enter/update the data as required to maintain the Ship Fit Definitions on SSDD.
- Ensure all tasks both core and new tasks undertaken are conducted in accordance with the project procedures and quality plan, and look to identify efficiency improvements, issues and resolutions.
- Update procedures & reports on the Team Sharepoint site.
- Ensure compliance with the company SHE management system, demonstrating safe behaviours and integrating SHE into all aspects of your work as a routine.
Please note this is a LTD pay rate
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy
Data Controller; Database; Sharepoint; MS Office; Date Input;