£150 - £200 per day
9 days ago
Morson International are looking for experienced Data centre support engineer's to work for one of the UK's largest Data installation companies.
- Contracts starting in beginning of September
- Weekly payments to LTD, PAYE or Umbrella
- Rotating shift pattern
- Dealing with the customer on a daily basis to coordinate and manage escalations for data issues.
- Planning of upcoming works via change requests
- On-site service support of networks
- Planning of patching requests
- Racking and stacking of hardware (Switches and Servers)
- Patching of Cat6A, MM LC-LC/MTP, SM MTP
- Low level Break fix (patching, drives, PSU's etc)
If you have the experience required and can start immediately, please call Quade Smith-Allen on 0203 633 2050.