£150 - £160 per day + Mileage
7 months ago
Morson International require a Data Centre Engineer for our client based in Watford. You will be responsible in ensuring all calls are allocated and delivered within the clients Service Level Agreements (SLA). The Data centre engineer will respond to service calls pertaining to faults & provisions.
- Monday to Friday - Immediate start
- Weekly payments to - LTD, Umbrella & PAYE
- Site visits - Claim on mileage
- Health & safety - Demonstrate appropriate Health and Safety leadership to ensure that the safety first and foremost message is visible and alive throughout any activities carried out.
- Budgeting - To ensure material control and maintain records of deliveries and project stock.
- Weekly reviews - To ensure provision of timely and accurate internal and customer project reporting (timesheets, mileage returns, daily reports, completion certificates)
- Project delivery - To monitor the quality and productivity against programme and maintain daily site records and reports.
- Relationships with customers - Ensure that positive relationships are maintained with the customer through efficient delivery of projects with a view to optimising future opportunities and profitability.
- Technical - Ensuring design and installation meets internal and client specifications and statutory requirements
Essential experience required:
- Evident experience working within 'Live' Customer sites.
- Evident experience of the installation of Structured and Voice Cabling Systems
- Fully conversant with the setup and operation of Fluke Analysers
- The ability to locate and rectify faults on structured cabling systems
- Ability to work from construction drawings
- Evident experience working as a service engineer on call for Electronic IP Security Systems
- Minimum GCSE English and Maths or equivalent.
- Driving Licence
- Manual Handling
Desirable Tickets/ Certs
- Security Clearance
- UKATA (CAT A) Asbestos Awareness
- CSCS Card
- Working at Height
- IOSH Working Safely
- Certified Network Cable Installer (CNCI) Accreditation
- First Aid at Work
- Confined Space Training
- SSSTS Training
If you have the following experience and available to start on Monday 25th June, please call Quade urgently on 0207 633 2050.
MUST apply online with an updated CV.