Leeds, West Yorkshire
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
16 days ago
Morson International are partnered with a services organisation in Leeds to recruit a Data Architect to support the Senior leadership team.
This is a unique opportunity to advise and shape the architecture within the entire organisation which has scope to lead in to a Global Data Architect for the right person.
You will be responsible for maintaining and creating standing within data, whilst being a integral part of the architecture board across the business. As a Data Architect you will design and implement the right solutions for the business in-line with their data strategy.
In return, as a Data Architect you will work in a family feel organisation, where your opinion will count from day one. In addition, you'll be given the right flexibility as you see fit that will see global exposure from the CIO.
- Proven Data Modelling experience
- Strong SQL skills, with Python as a desirable
- Experience with the following technology: ETL (Talend or Informatica)
- Data Warehousing knowledge
- Strong engagement and requirements gathering skills.
- Flexible working / homeworking
- Salary up to £70,000
- Generous benefits package
If you're a Data Architect looking for your next challenge, then please get in touch with Chris Coyne via LinkedIn or apply directly via the advert.