12 months ago
Validate the IBP data, working closely with the PMO to ensure the quality of the data is understood and assumptions behind the data are articulated. Reporting on KPIs, highlighting changes, key drivers, variances, trends and provide scenarios to highlight impacts of risks/issues/instability. Working with the DMS IBP Capability, Demand and Supply Managers to agree focus and scenarios for packs. Prepare appropriate packs for the intended audience, ensuring prior month commitments and issues and their status are presented together with any progress.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Analyse data and prepare packs for:
- Forecast demand - including material and D&OP
- Firm demand - including material and D&OP
- Supply - with a view to including D&OP if this becomes an option
- Intagrated Reconciliation Reviews
- Management Business Review
- Responsible for understanding and being able to articulate to others as required the assumptions behind the data and any changes from last month.
- Ensure financial impacts of current status and variances are presented, in line with budgets and last month's forecast.
- Highlight variances, key drivers, areas of instability and trends.
- Support development of scenarios to highlight impacts of instability, key drivers, risks and opportunities.
- Maintain and monitor IBP Action Tracker. Progress and monitor actions, chasing for updates and re-forecast dates. Ensure all actions have owners and dates and are progressed.
- Support roll out of UK IBP tools.
- Review data in Primavera, highlight discrepancies between Primavera and manually updated data presented at the reviews.
- Highlight discrepancies between BCPM/GCRM Sales and Marketing data and Primavera.
- Ensure focus of review packs are relevant and relate to changes, discrepancies and variances to promote maturity and stability of data.
- Work closely with the PMO providing analysis of data demonstrating areas of data immaturity, key drivers for data instability and any other areas of concern.
- Support the DMS IBP Capability manager in the role out of the capability reviews and accompanying changes to the supply reviews.
- Familiarity with MS Excel and the use of formula for data analysis and presentation, ability to create and maintain pivot tables for data analysis and presentation and creation of graphs.
- Ability to analyse date to identify variances and key drivers of the variances
- Good communications skill, written and verbal
- Ability to create and deliver powerpoint presentations to translate data into information for a varied stakeholder audience at multiple levels of the business.
- Understanding of business organization and business context
- Familiarity with business data (in particular supply and demand of resources) is desirable.
- Project controller background is desirable.
- Familiarity with the principles involved in, and application of, earned value management is desirable.
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.