East Midlands, England
£140.00 - £160.00 per day
4 months ago
Data, Analyst, Maximo, Infrastructure, Delivery, Maintenance, Input, Asset, Supporting, Reporting, Analysis, CAD, Strategy, Excel
- You will be responsible for improving the reliability and accuracy of the data held within the Maximo system to ensure that we can measure the asset performance and develop maintenance strategies.
- Acting as a key point of contact with Project Delivery and Maintenance Services, you will create the digital records of our built assets. You will also be responsible for shaping and delivering remediation plans for existing asset data.
* Ensuring that asset data is provided to contractors in a timely manner within the project delivery process, and that data is returned from contractors so that impacted assets are registered and that through this review processes the quality of documentation is assured.
* Ensuring that the data in the Maximo asset register is reliable, accurate and complete including completion of asset registration / deregistration processes.
* Ensuring that the maintenance spares requirements of new assets / facilities are understood and that spares are organised in line with the asset integration process.
* Under the direction of the Asset Data Records Manager, input location and asset hierarchy changes in Maximo
* Supporting reporting and data analysis as and when required
- Experience of working with CAD drawings and Maximo is desirable.