To establish and maintain a data management service function, processes, procedures and supporting systems. Produce and maintain KPI reports and the associated dashboard from accessing models directly from in ProjectWise to extract key volume/ quantity information.
The main responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor and maintain conformity of approach, consistent configuration of systems and reporting process.
- Exlpore and analyse key attributes from models on ProjectWise into deliverable report.
- Data visualization and manipulation for reporting trend in the key indicators on dashboards and reports.
- Extract data from multiple sources and formatting to reportable data.
- Quality assurance check of key attributes from reportable data.
- Collaborate with other team for timely process of progressed data in ProjectWise.
- Communicate results to all key stakeholders in order to support informed decision by providing in-depth analysis and recommendations.
The Data Analyst will have:
- Relevant successful experience in the management of information in an engineering project environment.
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel and Solibri.
- Knowledge of structural build elements used in the construction process.
- Experience of BIM CDE and ability to validate data from associated models.
- Attention to detai, organised and diligent.
- Experience with Data Management Systems for project delivery such as ProjectWise.