Up to £13.33 per hour
14 days ago
Data Analyst; 10 month contract; 20 hours a week; £13.33 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Data Analyst to work for a large aerospace client based in Filton. The jobholder will be required to develop, implement and maintain a standard, cohesive and comprehensive set of tools & KPIs. The job holder will be responsible for the continuous benchmarking of data management and analyst tools and techniques to provide continuous improvement of all KPI reporting and Procedures.
Duties will involve;
1. Accountable for developing and implementing models, measures and processes to support the Business as necessary including SIOP support.
2. Responsible for timely execution of daily/weekly/monthly KPI measures
3. Responsible for KPI maintenance and improvements
4. Responsible for daily/weekly/monthly reporting when necessary
5. Accountable for data analysis of all key process, i.e. Inventory/buffers/sales/obsolete stock
6. Deputise for Planning & Logistics Manager for reporting and stakeholder meetings
7. Liaise with all areas of the business regarding KPI/measure challenges and questions
8. Compliance with all risk assessments and company Environment, Health & Safety Procedures relevant to all work activities. Reporting of all accidents and near misses as per the company's procedure and implementation of identified corrective actions. Maintain good standards of housekeeping in designated work area(s)
The successful candidate will be a proficient user of MS Office packages, particularly Excel and Access and you will have a high level of mathematical ability. SAP Materials Management experience would be an advantage. You will ideally have some general procurement knowledge and some project management experience.
This role is part-time working 20 hours a week i.e. Mon-Wed or 5 mornings 8am-12noon. There is some flexibility.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Data Analyst; Business Analyst; Finance Analyst, MI Analyst; data management, data manipulation; data extraction; data modelling; SAP; Advanced Excel; Datasets; reporting; Access