£25000 - £30000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
5 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are currently looking for A Data analyst.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join our team, to work with the Asset Management Team based at our Porton site near Salisbury, alternatively Portsdown West or Fort Halstead but to cover all 3 sites. The site boasts fantastic facilities, such as subsidised gym membership and onsite restaurants. This role will support our client in maintaining their critical defence sites and making our customers' lives easier. We believe in the power of collaboration to build relationships, solve problems, improve performance and achieve real value.
The role will be working from Monday to Thursday between the hours of 08:00 - 16:30 and Friday between 08:00 - 16:00 with one hour for lunch.
Travel to the other sites will be required periodically so a full driving licence is a basic requirement.
- Working closely with the contract Asset manager
- Generating and analysing data and trend analysis
- The creation and programming of MI and KPI reports
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Ad hoc Reporting
- Providing information and transferring knowledge to various members of the Management team to aid decision making / improve performance
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes, particularly asset management & compliance
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
- Support in the maintenance of the asset database
- Design and development of dashboards.
- Technical experience with BI Visualisation tools.
- Support in complex analytics application configuration to meet end user requirements while also configuring workflows, analyses, templates, reports and other application controls.
- Develop & tailor the Account's chosen CAFM system to meet asset management & compliance requirements.
- Interrogate the CAFM system to provide information on efficiency of maintenance.
- Reviewing, analysing and modifying data and presenting this data in the required format.
- A good working knowledge of SQL DB, VBA, NET and advanced level Excel skills.
- Understanding of a customer's service excellence and the ability to deliver quality service
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Proven knowledge in Microsoft Desktop Services technologies (Windows 7, Windows Server, Microsoft Office) or better.
- Experience in testing and modifying systems to ensure that that they operate reliably.
- Degree / Diploma in IT or related discipline
- Microsoft Certification is an advantage
- Database technologies: SQL Server administration, MS Access
- Knowledge of Citrix including base image build application package and deployment
- 25 days annual leave
- Auto enrol pension
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.