£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Morson International have an active requirement for a Data Analyst to join our client's team on site in Weymouth. The successful candidate will gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Produce and track key performance indicators (KPI's)
- Take part in meetings to seek requirements and convey Business Intelligence findings
- Develop and support reporting processes
- Monitor and audit data quality
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools, e.g. Crystal, Logicity
- Good working knowledge of Excel, SQL & SRSS
- Capable of intensive researching, robust problem solving skills and strong familiarity with Data Warehousing, Data Mining and Data Mapping
- Experienced user of statistical methodologies, able to manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the business
- Requirements and Data Analysis, Software Development Fundamentals, Documentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Data Maintenance, Database Security, Promoting Process Improvement
- Knowledge of manufacturing environment processes and understanding of Material Requirements Planning.
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships