Up to £0.00 per hour
6 months ago
Technical Administrator; Brize Norton; Contract
We are working with our client based in the Brize Norton area who are looking for an administrator to provide on-site technical service support to the client ensuring the continuing airworthiness of a customer's fleet of aircraft with regard to aircraft technical records
Ensuring that the technical records are controlled and managed, including the archiving of technical records
Entry of technical records data into the computer information system from aircraft sector records pages, work packs, and associated documentation.
As part of continuous improvement of quality standards, auditing of technical documents received from the maintenance organisation and ensuring these are compliant with regulations. Completing discrepancy reports for the services manager.
Managing and updating aircraft and component log books.
Management of the technical documentation, receipt, storage, distribution, amendment and disposal.
· Supporting reviews by preparing aircraft records for inspection.
· Providing clerical support to the technical support team as appropriate.
· Perform additional tasks and duties as directed by the services manager.
· Working within the services team, providing support to the continuing airworthiness team.
· Providing administrative support to the department's planning function.
You must have excellent attention to detail as this role is critical to the efficiency of the aircraft. Your experience will need to include a great deal of data entry as this is a large part of the role.
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.