Up to £140 per day
3 months ago
My client is seeking a Data Administrator to support the EMEA operations team with the control and management to a centralised database system for work orders and planned maintenance.
- Transition asset information correctly into the new CMMS with assigned schedules and procedures/punch lists
- Work with FM Managers and Chief Engineers (across the region) to develop a quality database and mobilise/demobilise portfolio assets as required
- Coordinate input of personal information into the CMMS for each site
- Communicate with key stakeholders to maintain consistency of data across all CMMS platforms
- Interrogate and analyse CMMS to create and provide valuable reports to the Account Team
- Accuracy of data being inputted
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Microsoft tools including MSExcel, Office Suite and MS Project
- Experience working with CMMS systems and databases
- Ideally have experience of working with global companies
This is an immediate start with interviews planned for w/c 10.09.