8 months ago
Admin, Administration, CMMS, Accruent, 360, Format, IT, Database
Data Administrator (CMMS)
* Work with others on account nationally, regionally and globally
* Work with the Managers and Chief Engineers to develop a quality database.
* Coordinate input of personnel information into CMS for each site
* Communicate with others on account to maintain consistency of data across all CMS platforms
* Develop common naming regime and abbreviations for infrastructure equipment and systems relating to a quality model
* Work with the others on account to set up various scheduled tasks
* Analyse CMS to create and provide valuable reports to the Account Team
* Review action tracker for monitoring deficiencies and implementation progress by site
* On a monthly basis, coordinate a review of open preventative maintenance, KPI targets and client request work orders with the Chief Engineers
* Develop an incident tracking and aging report.
* Participate in the development, creation and distribution of best practices, process documentation, and user support materials.