£41.00 - £42.00 per hour
over 1 year ago
An opportunity exists on the D&C/IMRS Sub System test team to develop and run subsystem test scripts using both virtual and real hardware test environments. This role will support the delivery of Eurofighter Typhoon Displays and Controls and Integrated Monitoring and Recording System software product deliveries on all major development contracts.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Requirements capture analysis of the D&C/IMRS design (FRD and Cockpit) and the definition and development of test cases in accordance with the QPP.
- The generation of test scripts, using the Typhoon Modelling and Test Environment (MaTE) System, in accordance with the test case requirements.
- The generation of MaTE test definitions, including the required data bus ICD configuration, simulations and scripts.
- Execution of formal tests, in both a virtual (desktop) or real (rig) environment, in accordance with RFTs/Test Procedures.
- Execution of informal tests, to support de-risk activities of sub-system products, using the FRD, LPS and Cockpit Design.
- Generation of test reports in support of sub-system clearance activities.
The successful candidate will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role. The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following;
- To ensure that the product of the section are correct, of an acceptable quality and produced in accordance with the specified standards and procedures.
- To use an effective and appropriate working style / method to ensure that tasks are completed to programme and within agreed budget.
- To partake in regular team meetings, enhancing the general awareness and understanding of project strategy, direction and key project / functional issues.
- To ensure that departmental Health and Safety requirements are adhered to, ensuring that Health & Safety issues are respected.
- Process Improvements - provide ideas for process improvements, and where appropriate, apply these to the required tasks.
Seasoned in an avionics (or equivalent) design/test role is essential.
Statemate, DOORS and MaTE is desirable but not essential.