Up to €610.00 per day
7 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Cybersecurity Specialist to join their team in Luxembourg. This is initially a 7 months contract with the chance of extending for a number of times - it will be a long term contract.
You will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Writing Cybersecurity best practices, guidelines, standards, and procedures.
- Keeping up-to-date specific documents and updating the ICT Security webpages in the client Intranet.
- Perform risk assessments for complex ICT system.
- Contribute to the activities of the ICT Security Management service.
- Produce the technological reports and documentation associated to the activities.
- Exchange with stakeholders on topics related to the security of software and system.
- Support User Awareness activities.
- Collaborate with the other experts in the domain for performing the analysis of both global technological trends and specific projects.
- You have minimum 8 years of professional experience in the domain of IT security
- You hold University degree (minimum 4 years post-secondary education) in an ICT related field. Two years of recent experience in the domain will be considered equivalent to one year of studies.
- English fluent
- French mininimum level B1 will be desirable
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in Cybersecurity and Information security standards ( e.g. ISO 27000 series).
- You have working experience in complex ICT enterprise environments and in the.associated security aspects.
- You hold an excellent knowledge of Operating systems and good practices for their configuration ad protection
- Excellent knowledge of all kind of network and host security systems including: antivirus software, host intrusion detection and prevention, vulnerability assessment, data encryption, honey-pot, and hardening practices
- Excellent knowledge of network concepts and the associated security solutions. In particular the following topics must be known: Internet/Intranet/Extranet architectures Authentication systems, Firewall, Proxies, Network IDS/IPS, PKI, e-mail gateways, IP security, Remote access control and violations, data protection and integrity, Encryption, Viruses
- Excellent capacity in creating and maintaining security configuration guidelines for systems used by EU institutions (ex: Windows, RedHat, Apache, Tomcat, Oracle, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of risk assessment methods and standards
- Very good knowledge of IT best practices (ITIL, COBIT, etc.)
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.