Cyber Security Systems Engineering Manager (SC Cleared)
Location: Newport, Gwent
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £570.00 per day (umbrella)
Our Newport, Gwent based client has an opportunity for a Cyber Security Systems Engineering Manager (SC Cleared) to join the team on an initial 6 month contract.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Engineering deliveries between MG4 and MG10 gates
* Manage the technical assurance of the development, ensuring that the development is compliant to the requirements and architecture as set out by the System Architect and that it is carried out observing the processes as agreed with the Chief Engineer.
* You will ensure that different specialist engineering teams are directed and co-ordinated to achieve work packages, including managing engineering requirements, risks and issues.
We are looking for applicants with the following skills and experience:
* Product related training relevant to area of expertise
* Have experience of systems design and implementation for data communications products in commercial or military environments.
* Have experience of embedded software development utilising custom hardware.
* Experience and knowledge of CS3 is preferable
* Familiar with process-driven software development
* Have experience of the full project lifecycle.
* Have an excellent understanding of work package definition, estimation and planning
**Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will hold SC Clearance**
Interested? - Hit Apply