Up to £0.00 per annum
11 months ago
Cyber Security Specialist - Wiltshire
Morson currently have a huge opportunity to join one of the UK's most well know brands.
This is an opportunity to utilise all of your cyber security specialist skills in a faced paced energetic environment in which all of your skills will be tested.
- Define security management strategy plan for safety critical industrial environment.
- Define and manage security strategy and road map.
- Demonstrated experience in shaping and implementing security programme.
- Strong knowledge of NIS Directive and UK NIS regulations and ability to define a compliant process.
- Demonstrated experience of carrying out and managing risk security assessment at a product, solution and business level include defining, updating and managing control measures and mitigation.
- Experience on ISO 27001 information security management system.
- Knowledge of railway operation, other transportation environment or industries providing essential services.
- Strong knowledge of systems and network security technology and practices including anti malware protection, anti virus, firewall, authentication and authorisation, encryption, intrusion detection and prevention.
- Experience in security operational support strategy: SIEM, incidence response, audit, continuity planning.
- Consultancy experience.
please get in touch asap for immediate interviews and start dates as early as next week!