€475.00 - €500.00 per day
28 days ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Cyber Security Expert- Network Admin to join their team in Rome. This is an initially 6 months contract, with real possibilities of extension.
- Demonstrate deep expertise in technical and security process design.
- Identify, design and implement continuous security initiatives and improvements.
- Configuration and deployment of network security devices, including firewalls, Intrusion, Detection Systems, VPN, Identity Gateways.
- Configuration and deployment of network monitoring infrastructure.
- Ensure fulfillment of security policies and security requirements.
- Coordinate deployment of network security infrastructure with other members of IT organization
- Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong expertise and knowledge of Checkpoint family of Firewall and security appliances.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional working experience in maintenance and servicing of Complex Network Infrastructures
- Working knowledge of Windows Server, VMWare ESX administration, and install and configure Linux/Unix servers.
- Professional experience on the following technologies is required:
- CheckPoint Firewalls
- CheckPoiunt GAIA
- Checkpoint Network Administrator
- CISCO ASA
- CISCO ISE
- Cisco switching
- Check Point Certified Admin (CCSA) certification. CCSE or CCSM a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are essential.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.