£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Cyber security/ Information Assurance Consultant
Morson are looking an experienced consultant to help our client win, lead and deliver challenging projects in the railway sector in particular.
This will involve the successful candidate in:
- Helping develop market strategy to win work, building relationships with clients and later producing proposals
- Providing technical advice and consultancy services to a wide variety of projects in the rail infrastructure sector in particular but also the rolling stock sector.
Requirements Experience we are after includes:
- Experience on a range of digital / information systems used to support the delivery of the railway
- Development of cyber security / information assurance strategies and plans
- Undertaking information system security risk assessments
- Understanding of relevant standards eg CPNI, ISO 27002 (or predecessor BS 7799 or ISO 17799) requirements.
- Good interpersonal and people management skills to work with clients, lead and work within project teams and mentor junior members of staff.
Please get in touch to be part of such a crucial stage and cement your place in a fantastic company.