£35000 - £45000 per annum
9 days ago
Cyber Security Analyst
Would you like to be apart of one of the North West's largest Cyber Security teams, with over 50 colleagues to learn and collaborate with, as part of a global giant?
A passionate Senior Cyber Analyst is required to set up and deliver a vulnerability assessment service for over 40 external customers, as well have existing knowledge in Malware Detection and Network Forensics.
As a Senior Cyber Analyst, you will also have a varied role, working with external customers by understanding their vulnerability requirements, working with internal stakeholders and delivering on technical requirements.
The team are currently working off-site due to the current pandemic and have flexible working options. Further to that, the team operates a very collaborative working environment and excellent training opportunities whereby employees can suggest the right training courses for their career, such as Splunk Certifications.
- Experience providing a vulnerability scanning service
- A good understanding of Malware Detection and Network Forensics
- Knowledge of SIEM tools
- Matched on contribution level of up to 10% pension
- Salary up to £45,000 (depending on skill)
- 25 days rising with service
- Work as part of a collaborative Cyber team, with genuine progression opportunities and proven examples
- Flexible working
- Training & development - Sponsored hacker certifications and various in-house development days
The role would be suitable for a SOC Analyst or Cyber Analyst with hands-on experience and excellent communication skills based in the North West.
To learn more please apply directly.