Crawley, West Sussex
Up to £10.87 per hour
3 months ago
Customer Support Advisor; 3 month contract; based in Crawley; £10.87 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Customer Support Advisor to work for a large defence company based in Crawley. The role holder will be responsible for providing a consistent, professional and efficient service to customers and external clients by booking and arranging training activity and by dealing with customer enquiries.
The key focus of the role is to own the journey for delegate / course bookings from the point at which the request is received in Operations to the invoicing of the customer. This role is to ensure training requests for all customer types are executed in a timely and efficient way, accurate records are maintained and that customers are provided with accurate and timely responses to their queries.
You will work closely with employees and external clients to book learning and development courses and build and maintain professional relationships with Key Account Managers (KAM) and the HR community to meet customer and business requirements as well as interacting with the Centre Management team to ensure courses run efficiently.
Duties will involve;
- Arranging training activity and logistics from receipt of the sales order or training plan request through to invoicing within agreed SLAs.
- Executing all requests with a high degree of accuracy and within agreed timescales.
- Ensuring that all processes are followed appropriately and managed effectively to minimise business impact.
- Dealing with and owning customer learning and development queries.
- Maintaining accurate training and financial records.
- Ensuring that team, individual and customer objectives are met each month for the company and external customers.
- Accurately recording details of the delegate journey including invites, bookings, declines, attendance and certification in line with agreed processes.
- Providing regular updates to Team Leader of performance against expectations and key high/low lights.
- Proactively identifying service or process issues, both from within the team and from customers in the business, and resolve swiftly.
- Fostering a mind-set of continuous improvement and outstanding customer service
The successful candidate will have excellent people and communication skills. You will be educated to GCSE level or equivalent. Good attention to detail and numerical skills are required. You will be a proficient user of MS Office packages. Previous experience of a Learning Management System would be an advantage.
Experience of working in a service delivery centre (Customer support, Administration, Call centre) is required. You will be a team player with experience of working with KPIs and to targets.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.