£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
18 days ago
Are you an organised communicator who has amazing attention to detail? Do you enjoy having a customer-facing role where you can interact with a variety of different people every day? Have you previously worked with an ERP/MRP system, using this to track and update customer's orders? If so, we would love to hear from you…
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Customer Success Executive to work for a large engineering business in Wembley. As a Customer Success Executive, you will form part of the busy Customer Account Team; managing customer accounts by processing orders, arranging repair work and requesting spare parts. You will ensure these orders and shipped, tracked and delivered to customers in line with their requirements, providing informative updates to them where and when possible.
In this role you will;
- Review customer's orders, ensuring these are understood and communicated with the business
- Accurately enter customer's orders into the ERP system
- Work with internal departments to ensure orders are delivered in line with agreed terms
- Issue quotations for repair work and communicate this with the customer to ultimately achieve approval
- Process shipment of products and spare parts, ensuring compliance with legislation and that the order is tracked on the ERP system
- Work with freight forwarders to ensure orders are delivered, invoices are processed, and all paperwork is in line with legislation
- Issue invoices to customers, ensuring these are correct and on-time
- Communicate regularly with customers on order updates and status
To be a success in the role, we are looking for someone who has previously held a customer facing sales/order/account management position before who is confident in working with and updating ERP/MRP systems. You will also have exceptional attention to detail, be very well organised and proficient in data entry. As this role will be working within the engineering industry, the experience of this sector would be highly advantageous although not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading engineering business where you can be at the forefront of their services!
For more information please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4597 or apply online today.