£26000 - £45000 per annum + excellent benefits
8 months ago
Responsible for a team of around 20 people, you'll already be an experienced customer services team manager. Well used to helping develop and get the best about of the people around you. Experience you have should include:
- Performance focused with the ability to strive for results, overcome adversity and lead team members to achieve KPI's and targets without compromising on quality and service.
- Strong leadership is required to proactively lead teams and manage service, building effective relationships internally and externally
- A strong understanding of business strategy, vision and direction and the ability to translate it to varying audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills and technical knowledge with the ability to tailor approach and style depending on audience.
- Experienced customer champion who can drive customer advocacy.
- Significant experience in leading multi site operational teams.
- Expert in overseeing the safety, health, wellbeing and attendance of the teams
- Pragmatic - balancing theoretical risks with practicality
- Make a difference - finding innovative ways to bring about change - particularly cultural change and having an awareness of continuous improvement techniques.
For full details please contact Tim Philpotts at Morson