£28000 - £30000 per annum
8 months ago
Customer Service Manager (Facility Management)
Location: Egham, Surrey
Job type: Contract
Duration: Till June 2020
Salary: £28k - £28k
Responsible for leading the delivery of a defined scope in the area of Dining and Soft Services such as Meeting Service, Cleaning, Mailroom etc.
Assures that services offered fitting client needs and meeting the contractual agreement. Offering high-class client service on a daily basis in all areas of responsibility. Deliver these services with the goal to ensure highest satisfaction and make a change in a way that optimal Human Experience is achieved. In this capacity there are 6 major activities for which you are accountable:
- People Management - develop and sustain a high quality well motivated team
- Client Management - ensure that on site Clients expectations are met
- Contracts Management - ensure that all contracts are professionally delivered
- Site Operations Management
- Health and Safety Management - ensuring the provision of a safe working environment
- Finance Management - ensure that the site's financial operations are meeting targets and control requirements
- Human Experience/ Hospitality management - implementing Industry Best Practice operations and own initiatives.
- Command Skills - for coordinating all additional efforts;
- Excellent communication skills - able to identify key persuaders and represent data/results in highly impactful ways
- Customer Focus - for best Customer Satisfaction;
- Negotiating skills - for negotiating with business and suppliers for the best solution;
- Excellent knowledge of MS office applications
- Human Experience - Ability to proactively manage day to day business with great Human experience as an outcome of understanding of the client needs.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a (Facilities related) Management position in a high demanding and international customer environment.
- Proven track record of Human Experience improvement and engagement.