Cheadle, Greater Manchester
Up to £20000.00 per annum
3 months ago
I am supporting my FMCG Client with the recruitment of a Customer Liaison Coordinator on a 6-month basis to provide an optimum level of service for assigned customers in relation to the placement and delivery of orders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To ensure all customer orders are received, validated and processed in an accurate and expedient manner.
- To prioritise workload whilst handling multiple tasks and to be focused on providing an optimum level of service to customers at all times.
- To pro-actively identify changing customer needs and to liaise with their Line Manager concerning appropriate procedures to be implemented to enhance the level of service achieved.
- To effectively monitor and report all aspects of supply performance for assigned customers and to liaise pro-actively with the Operations team to ensure customer queries are minimised and resolve any perceived shortfalls in service.
- To provide information regarding inventory requirements to ensure optimum fulfilment of customer orders.
- To ensure that all customer details held within the main operating system and any associated manual databases are accurately and timely maintained.
- To ensure that customer queries and complaints are received, investigated and processed in a timely manner and to initiate preventative and corrective actions.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Strong Excel required; vlookups, formulas, pivot tables so you are able to pick up reporting quickly and spot errors
- SAP desirable, but training will be provided if you posses Excel and good knowledge of other ERP systems
- Customer Service experience desirable so you have context of the reports
- Must be committed to the principles of customer service.
- Must be able to display initiative and be able to work under pressure whilst being a strong team player.
- Previous experience in a supply chain customer service-related environment.