Up to £9.00 per hour
9 months ago
Customer Services Administrator; Portsmouth; £9.00/hr PAYE; Contract 18 Months
This is a customer facing role working within the Operations & Maintenance Department for our client based in Portsmouth. The role is responsible for processing the following:
- Receiving Service Requests
- Take requests by phone, email, walk-in's
- Deal with Planned Maintenance Work Orders from Team Leaders.
- Check customer entitlement
- Create Case
- Determine type of response.
- Determine Engineer
- Scheduling Service Request
- Agree time slot with the customer and add to schedule
- Create Work Order and add planned start time
- Allocate work order to engineer
- Receive Updates, progress and feedback to internal and external customers.
- Closing of Service Requests
- Receive paperwork from Team Leaders
- Scan and attach to work order in IFS
- Assessment, measures and feedback
Principle Accountabilities will include;
- Able to communicate effectively and confidently, with fact and diplomacy, with all levels of internal and external customers.
- To schedule all work using agreed scheduling rules.
- To sentence all service requests using agreed allocation rules.
- Ensure all Work Orders are managed and meet the KPI requirements, to maximise the financial gains
- Ensure all feedback required is received in a timely fashion.
- Lead regular meetings with Service Centre and Team Leaders to discuss Case and Work Order Issues and implement all Lessons Learnt.
- Enter work order extension requests and implement work order extension dates in ERP System.
- To produce and distribute reports as directed by the O&M Management Team.
- To scan and attach all documents to relevant work orders in ERP System
- Be a positive role model and demonstrate responsible behaviours in accordance with the company Code of Conduct.
- Carry out other tasks/projects and objectives as directed by the Senior Administrator/Service Centre Team Leader
- Provide Friday afternoon cover as required
- Customer Service Experience
- Problem Solving skills and techniques (
- Excel, Word.
- Effective communication skills
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy