Up to £9.00 per hour
20 days ago
Customer Services Administrator; based in Portsmouth; 4 month contract, £9.00 per hour
We are working with our client BAE Systems at the Portsmouth Naval Base to recruit for 2 x Customer Service Administrators who are able to do the following;
- Deliver a Helpdesk service in accordance with service level agreements and priorities within contractual arrangements
- Take calls from Helpdesk telephone systems for various phone queues including Health & Safety and General Enquiries and provide responses as require
- Log calls received by email, phone or walk in using SAP
- Ensure updates within SAP including scanning documents, chase up, and closures register extensions and ensure additional information is recorded in cases history and customer is kept up to date
- Attend Toolbox Talk and team meetings and actively contribute to process improvements
- Provide cover when required, for example Friday afternoon, reception, etc.
- Ensure that weekly stats and data are generated and passed to Supervisor
the success applicant will have a high level of team working skills and strong organisational skills along with the ability to work in pressured situations. YOu will have strong customer focus with the ability to communicate with customers, colleagues and key stakeholders. You will be computer literate, previous experience using SAP would be an advantage.
Previous experience working in a similar role is required.
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control; SAP; Helpdesk; problem solving; customer service; service level agreements