Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
£15.18 - £18.72 per hour
7 months ago
Morson are proud to own the interim recruitment process on behalf of Manchester Airports group.
We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Manager for a short term 1 month contract here at Manchester Airport.
This role would suit an experienced contact centre/customer service/ sales team leader who can deputise for the Head of Customer Experience and offer operational support and guidance across the contact centres. This is a hands on coaching role around call quality and behaviours and the individual will be an escalation point within the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for line and performance management of the operation in resolving customer enquiries, escalations and evaluating our business results identifying opportunities for improvement, growth and customer loyalty.
You will take overall responsibility for two teams within the newly transformed contact centres here at Manchester Airport.
Skills and experience required:
* Previous management experience, preferably in a Contact Centre environment international exposure is desirable.
* Experience of managing the delivery of a high-quality service, preferably sales to meet KPIs and SLAs
* Experience in implementing service improvements
* Experience of managing change and driving continuous improvement
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrable influencing skills to ensure the desired outcomes are achieved
* Ability to manage escalations and enquiries
* Experience in interpreting data to enable business decisions to be made
* Experience in maintaining data security
Suitable candidates will be immediately available for interview and quick start.
Your cv will come through to Vicky Farrell, On site Recruitment Partner, MAG.