Old Trafford, Greater Manchester
£18500.00 - £19500.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Manchester United are currently recruiting for a group of very enthusiastic, keen and energetic team members to join their very renowned brand.
This role is ideal for somebody who is looking for an opportunity to progress within one of the largest football clubs in the world, has a passion for sales and is looking for a new challenge in a dynamic, fast moving business and is willing to work hard to make the team a success as a result.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Main responsibilities will include dealing with inbound and outbound sales/enquiries for Home and Away Match tickets, Season tickets, Official Membership, Car parking and other products/services.
- You will be required to assist supporters with Matchday sales and enquiries whilst working on the Ticketing & Memberships Service counter.
- You will also be required to interact with the Club delivering the highest standard of professionalism and accuracy, and in line with departmental guidelines through all forms of contact such as; Telephone, Emails and Face to Face.
- You will also be expected to recognise and maximise sales opportunities by up selling all product lines.
- Successful candidates will need to demonstrate a track record of achieving sales in a target-driven environment along with a passion for delivering excellent Customer Service.
- Strong communication skills, a professional telephone manner and the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships are all essential attributes.
- Although full training on ticketing and telephone applications will be provided, previous contact centre experience would be highly desirable and practical knowledge of Microsoft Office or similar packages would be a distinct advantage.
Some of the great benefits that are offered include:
- Corporate benefits and discounts with Adidas, Thomas Cook, Megastore, MUTV
- Summer and Christmas staff parties
- Free On site Gym
- Fully subsidised lunch in the Staff Restaurant
For a chance to be considered for this great opportunity, please apply through the link or feel free to send me a message if you would like to hear more!