Manchester, Greater Manchester
12 months ago
- Responsible for order-management service encompassing order receipt, order entry and promising of delivery dates, scheduling and shipping of orders to agreed deadlines
- Work effectively with supply-chain staff to ensure product availability and inform customers of their order status in the event of any delays
- Ensure customer credit control compliance, manage letters of credit and other forms of payment where appropriate.
- Raise customer complaints ensuring all relevant information is captured to allow for a swift resolution to be sought
- Manage Master Data to enter new accounts on to the system, modify existing records including addresses, instructions, shipping marks etc., and ensure any ad-hoc pricing changes are implemented
- Prepare accurate warehouse documents, and accurate export documentation to comply with international legal, fiscal and shipping regulations
- A working knowledge of ERP IT systems
- Good teamwork is essential in order to manage the peaks and troughs of the customer demand, and to get the best possible response from colleagues and suppliers to resolve customers' issues
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Experience of export management
- Positive attitude and works well with both customers and stake holders within the business.
- IT Literate with excellent skills in Excel using formulas.
- Exposure to an FMCG/Manufacturing Environment/ Process led
- Strong stake-holder management
- Ability to work in an autonomous manner
- Attention to detail
- "Can do" Attitude!
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please email a copy of your most up to date CV or call Tom Wowk on 0161 707 1516 for more details.