Castle Donington, Derbyshire
Up to £10.52 per hour
5 months ago
MAG is a leading UK airport group and owns and operates three UK airports - Manchester, London Stansted and East Midlands and employs over 6000 people. The Group sees over 58 million passengers flying through its airports every year. MAG also has a substantial property business, with over £525 million of investment property assets across its airports, and has a 50% investment in the £1 billion, 5 million sq ft Airport City development at Manchester Airport. Its MAG USA business works with airports to develop and operate terminal and retail solutions, passenger lounges and car parking facilities.
The remit of this role covers the Customer Services Departments at East Midlands Airport, Car Parks, Passenger Services & Security.
The Customer Services Resource Administrator will support the Resource team in accurately populating and maintaining the Annualised trackers, Rosters, Payroll System.
- Audit all payroll systems such that costs can be accurately reassured and reconciled on a daily/weekly and month end basis.
- Populate and maintain all Annualised trackers, populate and Issue all rosters.
- Through continual improvement identify and implement efficient working practices in the department. Ensure that previous learning is shared.
- Answer the phone, meet with employees to answer and resolve queries.
- Ensure that absence notification and recording systems are working effectively throughout the resource department in accordance with CSS policy and business requirement to reduce absence.
- Own the Resource email account. Respond/forward emails in a timely, professional manner.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a busy environment within a large organisation, you will have excellent attention to detail and be a strong excel user used to data inputting. You will also have fantastic communication skills and be able to take action on phone calls and texts in a timely manner.
Your application will come through to Vicky Farrell, On-site Recruitment Partner - Manchester Airport.