Up to £0.00 per annum
4 days ago
Our client is currently recruiting for contract Customer Service Representatives on a part time and full-time basis based Prenton.
* Handling incoming calls from customers relating to faults and emergencies and other distribution matters.
* Undertaking call management responsibilities including, call routing, activating messages, monitoring any outstanding call processes and call-backs, management in response to rapidly changing incoming call situations.
* Dealing with difficult customers/complaints and ensuring customers are provided with a high standard of service.
* Making outbound calls to staff to obtain/provide information
* Being aware of safety issues and responding calmly and efficiently to communicate essential advice to customers
* Handling calls from market participants or industry bodies
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
*Previous experience of working in a customer service environment
*Good telephone manner
*Good keyboard skills and experience of Windows environment
*Excellent communication skills
*Ability to work on own initiative
*Ability to remain calm and customer focused under pressure
*Ability to respond positively and support customers that are annoyed and are in stressful emergency
*Flexible approach to working hours as part of the Emergency operations
*Problem solving and issue identification
*Decision making during Emergency situations, particularly regarding escalation of calls
Shift patterns will be:
Part time - 20 hours
Full time -37hours
Monday 10am -6pm
Tuesday 8am -5pm
However, other full-time shift patterns may be available.