Up to £0.00 per annum
8 months ago
Our client is currently recruiting for a part time Customer Service Representative on a contract basis based in Glasgow city centre.
- Handling incoming calls from customers relating to faults and emergencies.
- Call management (call routing, activating messages, monitoring any outstanding call-backs)
- Assisting customers with difficult complaints
- Making outbound calls to staff / transfer calls to correct dept.
- Great customer service skills, calmly and efficiently communicate essential advice to customers, also under emergency situations.
- Obtain the relevant information from customers to then decide on the appropriate course of action required to resolve a query.
- Accurately updating all systems
- Completing administration tasks while remaining available to respond to call answering.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Previous experience of working in a customer service environment
- Good telephone manner
- Good keyboard skills and experience of Windows environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to remain calm and customer focused under pressure
- Flexible approach to working hours as part of the Emergency operations
- Decision making during Emergency situations, particularly regarding escalation of calls
Shift pattern will be:
Monday 0600 - 1400
Wednesday 0600 - 1200
Thursday 1530 - 2000
Saturday 1530 - 0000