Up to £11.30 per hour
18 days ago
Customer Services Representative; Fareham (with remote working) £11.30/hr plus hols; 6 month contract
As a Customer Services Representative in the UK team, you will be the key point of contact for business customers of our web-based systems in the UK.
- Provide the highest level of technical support in line with industry recognised processes and SLA.
- Take ownership of customer issues and opportunities from inception to final delivery.
- Work as part of a team to resolve any customer, or operational issue.
- Undertake effective root cause analysis whilst following best practice and quality management processes.
- Ensure that all escalations are channelled to the correct business function or person in a timely manner.
- Manage the enrolment of new customers to our systems and other service requests.
- Responsible for the billing of all relevant products and services associated with their customers.
- Complete the invoicing process on a scheduled basis.
- Escalate any revenue risk.
- Create reports and distribute to customers within agreed parameters.
- Produce reports for Senior Managers upon request.
- Responsible for keeping all files in order, and archiving according to local procedures.
- Responsible for Document control
- Logging data in the CRM application (Salesforce)
- Organise and/or follow-up shipments.
- It is the responsibility of all employees to follow the procedures and instructions that are designed in accordance with ISO 9001 v2000 to ensure the quality of the products and/or services provided is maintained and continuously improved.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Company.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Ability to manage own workload and work to own initiative.
- Strong written communication, use of professional language and interpersonal skills.
- Strong service delivery and responsiveness to business demands.
- High attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office Intermediate level.
- Have a medium skilled level of technical experience to be able to resolve technical queries.
- Maintain a positive attitude and promote a productive work environment.
- Problem solving/analytical skills
Desirable Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of supporting web based services.
- Technically minded.
- Report writing.
- Familiar with Salesforce.
- Familiar with Oracle E-Business suite.
- Ability to read and understand basic Spanish.
Experience and Education
- Customer Services Professional.
- Service Desk
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role