Up to £9.00 per hour
8 months ago
Employee Services Professional; based in Fulwood; 8 month contract; £9.00 per hour
We are looking to recruit 2 x Employee Services Professionals to work within an aerospace company based in Fulwood. You will be responding to queries and handling requests for service via telephone and email, providing advice and guidance relating to HR processes handled by the Employee Services Team, which includes but is not limited to, Redundancy, Exit, Retirement, Fixed Term Contract Expiry and Work Life Integration activities.
Duties will involve;
- Providing advice on services and offering support with minimal supervision, following established methods and procedures, but on occasion judgement may need to be exercised.
- Handling requests which relate to Employee Services processes to agreed service level specifications and accuracy measures
- Production of complex severance calculations from varying policies and terms.
- Achievement of individual and team quality performance measures and standards
- Responding to and resolving email and telephone queries and providing relevant advice, in line with policy.
- Taking ownership and responsibility of requests and queries from initial request to resolution.
- Building and developing effective and collaborative relationships with colleagues and customers
- Ensuring procedures and policies are adhered to, including data protection and confidentiality guidelines
- Supporting continuous improvement projects and implementation of new processes within the Employee Services Team.
The successful candidate will have good customer service experience and a strong administration background. Knowledge of HR administration is desirable. Experience of working with customers is required along with the ability to work at a fast paced environment, sometimes working under pressure to challenging deadlines whilst maintaining the highest standards of accuracy. Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills are required. You will be self-motivated, enthusiastic team player with a positive 'can do' attitude. You will have the ability to prioritise and organise own workload. Proven experience of working in an environment with conflicting priorities is required. You will have the ability to interpret customer policies and procedures. along with personal credibility and professional confidence. You will be able to build excellent relationships and have good influencing skills
Intermediate IT skills are required, in particular MS Word and MS Excel and knowledge of MS Access. A minimum of 4 GCSE's at Grade C or above including Mathematics and English or equivalent is required.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.