9 days ago
Morson Talent currently have an opportunity available for an experienced Customer Service Officer to work for one of our reputable Aerospace clients in Yeovil, Somerset. This is a full-time ongoing contract position within their Customer Support and Service department.
You will support the interface for the company for all customer related operational and support matters. The primary responsibilities of the Customer Service Officer are to support the delivery of contracted material and services in support of contracts, budgeted revenue, profit and cash flow.
- Support the delivery of Material and Services
- Production of progress reporting, monitoring of KPI's and Customer Output
- Processing and expediting of customer requirements using the database
- Documentation of processes and procedures
- Escalation of issues that are likely to affect customer requirements and expectations
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience within a customer service environment
- Strong Administrative skills
- IT Literate (Microsoft Excel)
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business including external customers
If you feel that you are suitable for the position and would like to be considered, please apply today or contact Courtney Tucker for further information.