Leeds, West Yorkshire
£9 - £11.00 per hour
2 months ago
3 months plus
Morson are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator based in Leeds.
The Customer Service Coordinator role provides the single point of contact for resource, scheduling, change control and general information for all matrix and planned work instructions by our customers.
The Coordinator will validate the initial work request, and allocate the appropriate group(s) for action, maintaining accurate status on our Client's systems. Once work orders have been placed the Coordinator will proactively seek closure and completion of each order in line with the associated Service level Agreement's (SLA's).
They will professionally represent the company at all times, protecting the company assets and its reputation.
The Customer Service Coordinator will be responsible for putting together operational and maintenance manuals and uploading warranty results into the systems.
- 1-3 years' experience in customer service.
- Great customer liaison and service management.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Previous administration experience in a similar role
- Working in a team environment
- Resource Scheduling
- Good understanding of Geographical area's