Leeds, West Yorkshire
£8 - £10 per hour + The above rate refers to the charge rate, all in.
5 days ago
My client a well known telecomms brand are currently looking for an amazing Customer Service Representative to join their well established care team!
You will be responsible for handling an array of duties. Some of these tasks including interacting with customers over the phone, and/or via email. Throughout all interactions Customer Service Representatives must maintain a high level of professionalism and present the organisation in the best light possible. Each interaction affects the company's bottom line in either a positive or negative way, so a great Customer Service Representative must add value to the organisation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Communicate through phone and email
- Planning & scheduling cabling works for customers
- Putting documents onto the portal
- Being competent in using the phone
- Answer incoming customer calls regarding issues, product problems, service questions and general client concerns
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Impact the company's bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
You will have:
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new IT systems