Leeds, West Yorkshire
£9 - £10 per hour + The above rate refers to the charge rate, all in.
about 1 month ago
We are currently looking to recruit a positive, flexible and enthusiastic Customer Service Co Ordinator to further strengthen the team in effectively managing all work requests, allocating resources and billing.
- Resolve complex customer issues and reach mutually beneficial solutions
- Using problem solving skills and geographical knowledge of the UK to allocate work in the most efficient way possible
- Raising PO's and checking orders
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Collating required permits and other documentation to ensure work can go ahead as planned and in line with health and safety guidelines
- Be a point of contact for incoming calls, requests and enquiries, ensuring they are answered promptly and professionally and recording the information.
To be considered for this demanding role you will be able to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously and be comfortable working under pressure.
Good communication and excellent customer care skills are essential as will previous experience using MS Office packages mostly Excel and Word.
Previous experience of scheduling regional workforce and associated systems would be advantageous as would experience using IFS.