Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Rate on application
6 months ago
* Reporting to the order management Business Operations Specialist, this position is responsible for delivering world class customer service, proactive sales support and solution-orientated customer service through timely and efficient inside sales support, working closely with the outside Sales team and acting as a point of contact for our customers.
* Ensure incoming telephone calls are answered with minimum delay and with the best possible service in the eyes of the customers according to all time set targets
* Handle all incoming flow of RFQ`s, PO`s, Returns or other relevant emails to create the optimum work flow to respond to all customer in the correct and timely manner
* Ensure price enquiries/quotes are responded to within a timely manner. Issue calculators and request discount approvals. Consider lead times with Demand Planner, Customer Service/Order Management & Supply Chain if necessary
* Act as responsible contact for all sales-related customer demands/questions/requests, providing technical support to customers and pro-actively handling customer complaints, in collaboration with the Customer Service Advisor team, Customer Service Administration Team Product Management team and Regional Sales team. Keep up to date with innovation changes HA, Third party and competitor's offerings.
* Review all incoming emails on day of receipt and take necessary action to reply or forward to most appropriate person
* Ensure all new or amended customers relevant master data information is passed to the appropriate department improve the Master Data to maximise the business results
* Support Credit Control Department with customer communication relating to Account Receivable (AR) / Debt issues, act as one team with Credit Control to maximise the customer satisfaction and minimise the business risk
* Support Regional & Sales Manager to ensure customer requirements are fully understood and create a knowledge sharing environment with our customers so improvements in information and product flow are achieved.
* Follow up of quotes and opportunities, trying to convert quotes in to orders
* Respond to all Vendor questionnaires within the acceptable customer return time
Principal Networks & Contact Links
* Regional Sales & Service Teams
* OM Business Operations Specialist
* TS Business Operations Specialist
* Customer Experience Leadership
* Finance / Credit Control / VAT Manager
* Demand & Supply Planning
* Product application and technical support teams
* End Users
* Service Providers
* EPC Contractors
* Third Party suppliers
Key Performance Measures
* Annual HPD goal plan
* CEE Metrics such as FCR, CES, CSAT, CCR and Time related Metrics such as OTTR, OTTC, etc.
* Red Light Order status and reduction
* Business initiative metrics as and when required