Motherwell, North Lanarkshire
Rate on application
11 days ago
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To manage customer accounts by controlling customer requirements from receipt of order to final shipment. Meeting customer service levels by expediting overdue orders and monitoring up-coming requirements with respective source factories or 3rd party suppliers.
To co-ordinate all day-to-day aspects of customer service activity.
To build a professional relationship with the customer by meeting targets and customer expectations.
Responsible for several customers in an Industrial, Commercial or Aerospace environment. To work with other departments to allow efficient account management and focus on key customer priorities. Dealing with both internal and external customers and Sales Fore.
* Ensure the correct entry of orders using Esker "OCR" into SAP and carry out amendments in line with OM processes to reflect customer's requirements
* Control changing customer schedule requirements by interpreting existing and required schedules in line with agreements with customer
* Dealing with customer enquiries, expedites, delivery issues and tracking requests
* Work with Production Control, PA Team and Source Factories to manage supply chain and ensure delivery of product in line with customer's requirements
* Keep focus on strategic customers, attend CFT meetings, be key contact for all customer related issues provide regular up-dated Open Order Book reconciliations with relevant delivery dates
* Provide pro-active information to customer when acknowledged promise dates cannot be met due to issues at manufacturing locations
* Manage customer complaints via RMA process in SAP (warranty issues, short or wrong shipments, missing documentation etc.)
* Support OM KPIs (Bookings, Billings & Backlog, Telephone Stats, Pending Orders, OTD, Response Time RMAs)
* Month End/Quarter/Year End Revenue maximisation
* Be focal point for liaising between customer and other client functions (Engineering, Trade Compliance, Quality, Operations)
* Represent CRC during specific projects (VSMs, OTD, CFTs)
* Contract Review (as and when required)
* Take turn in taking daily T2 Meeting according to CRC rota
* Take turn in taking 5S Audit according to CRC rota