North Lanarkshire, Scotland
4 months ago
Customer Service Assistant
Description / Responsibilities of Position:
The Order-book Management Administrator is mainly responsible to manage the ECC EMEA Order book across all Sales Organizations and channels.
The key responsibilities include:
* To own a dedicated part of the ECC EMEA order book either on country/customer or item level.
* To regularly review the open order book under its responsibility and trigger appropriate actions as required.
* To expedite overdue order lines with the supply chain teams such as supply locations and distribution centres.
* To replenish the distribution centres to ensure product availability in line with the provided guidelines and rules.
* To allocate stock to strategic customers in case of product shortages.
* To reserve stock on time to export orders to maximize revenue.
* To manage and trigger emergency shipments and obtain Management approval upfront.
* To liaise with internal departments and resolve any customer requests and inquires in a timely manner.
* To support other Customer Care roles if required/requested.
* To support projects and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction and productivity
* Customer satisfaction ratings
* Customer OTTR/OTFP
* Experience with SAP R3
* Microsoft Office knowledge
* Interpersonal skills
* Communication skills both verbal and written
* Listening skills
* Customer focused
* Stress tolerance
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Team minded
* Self motivated