£30000 - £35000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
5 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services. They are currently recruiting for a Customer Service & Performance Manager to work within their corporate offices in Reading.
The working hours for the position are Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm equating to a 40 hour week.
As part of the management team across the contract, the Customer Services & Performance Manager is responsible for the Service Desk, Administrative team, Performance Improvements, Customer Feedback and Customer Engagement. The principal accountabilities will be to provide information to drive improvements in performance across the contract. The role will also be accountable for the production of all MI reporting in line with the contract requirements.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the provision of a performance led and customer focused Service Desk.
- Ensure all processes and procedures for the Service are Streamlined and in practice to 'Lean Methodologies'.
- Ensure services are provided in line with the Service Level Agreement making sure that Key Performance Indicators are achieved and ensure problems are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Focus on building relationships with key customers / departments and be a point of contact for customer queries and feedback.
- Enhance communication between the Service Desk and operational teams.
- Drive customer feedback response rates up and action any required improvements.
- Drive live information through the CAFM system to ensure complete and accurate records are kept / fed back to the customer and operational teams.
- Ensure work is performed in adherence with company policies, procedures and standards and Health and Safety legislation and statutory regulations in order to maintain the integrity of operational activities and safety of employees and provide high quality service to customers.
- Work with service desk team to provide report information to the Operational Management teams and support action plans required to improve performance and achieve KPIs.
- Identify and implement operational improvements to ensure the continued provision of high quality service to customers, working where necessary with Senior Managers to develop plans for expanding and enhancing the value of business.
- Respond to client requests to explore additional scope / variation to requirements.
- Work to and lead on ISO44001 standard for Collaborative Working Relationships.
- Be a key point of contact to Site Managers, Account Director, and the Client on a range of operational and other matters arising across the contract.
- Advise and assist the Account Director in a variety of operational and commercial areas
- Support and drive new business initiatives and opportunities across the contract.
- Create, develop and ensure compliance against operational and support processes.
- To ensure service excellence and quality management are achieved across all service streams.
- To attend formal site meetings with the Client in a prepared and professional manner.
- Support achievement of KPIs each month through auditing of service delivered and set action plans with site managers.
- Support MI reporting both internally and externally.
- To carry out other duties as may be reasonably requested from time-to-time such as Capital investment programming, critical plant replacement, emergency and contingency planning.
Other Factors relevant to the job:
- The service desk operate 24/7 so there will be requirements on occasion to be flexible with working arrangements to interact with the OOH service desk operatives.
- There will be a requirement to travel across the Thames Water estate to interact with key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Excellent IT skills particularly including Word & Excel
- Excellent level of interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Knowledge of CAFM systems
- Advanced knowledge & experience of Service Desk operations essential
- Experience of implementing improved quality processes would be beneficial i.e. lean six
sigma, 5S etc
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare after 6 months
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly