14 days ago
Job Title: Logistics Planner
Salary: Competive basic + package
Client: Specialist Automotive Manufacturer
Briggs Automotive Company (BAC) LTD is the British manufacturer behind the Mono, the world's only road-legal, single-seat supercar. The Liverpool-based business was founded by brothers Neill and Ian Briggs, who set about providing the world with a road vehicle that offers the most authentic and pure driving experience possible - hence the Mono was born.
Mono and the BAC mindset is timely in a world where 'great' is no longer good enough and an increasingly affluent population demands excellence or experience on a level never seen before.
Your professional manner ensures customers are always reassures that they are being looked after properly and comprehensively, even in difficult situations. Taking receipt of vehicles, advising customers in person or by telephone, making initial diagnoses, writing orders for repair work, monitoring the repair process. Taking receipt of repaired vehicles and handing them over to customers. Actively selling after-sales services in a customer orientated manner. Ensuring the workshop is working to full capacity by effectively scheduling customer orders. Mediating between Parts Department, workshop and the customer. The role will include the following:
- Service requests
- Job Quotation
- Logistics of repair job - organising with the customer, or keeper of vehicle, location, time, date
- Creating and Updating Job Cards.
- Discussing and scheduling service priority order.
- Organising flying doctor service
- Booking hotels, flights, hire car, airport parking etc.
- Parts required
- Chasing parts required from supplier where necessary
- Technical enquiries
- Establishing route cause of issue with BAC technicians
- Escalating the issue with BAC engineering
- Issue reporting
- Customer help/repair guide
- Road wheel repairs and refurbishment.
- Customer service, dealing with customers, dealers and distributors
- Price and availability enquiries
- Shipping of order
- Claiming back import/export duty
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
You will be from the Motor Industry and have experience in a similar role. You will have strong verbal and numerical skills and always be a motivated team player with a desire to succeed and ensure the customer receives the experience they would expect.
Enthusiasm to deliver and continuously improve product knowledge of self and others. With the desire to achieve the highest standard of personalised customer care commensurate with the brand. A flexible approach to work and adaptable to thrive in a changing environment is required for this role.
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please email a copy of your most up to date CV or call Tom Wowk on 0161 707 1516 for more details. Please note - if you have not received any feedback within 5 days, your application was not successful on this occasion.