over 1 year ago
6 months +
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with over 40 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £800 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
We are looking for an Onsite Support representative to work on-site with one of our valued clients on a temporary, part-time basis. The role of an onsite representative is to provide administrative support and customer service to enable delivery of service against the client's service level agreement. There is some data entry using databases, a strong focus on client contact; face to face and over the telephone as well as assistance and liaison with other members of the team based in Havant, Bristol and Manchester. The administrator will be fully supported by other team members to ensure their skills and knowledge are enhanced.
The initial contract length will be 6 months, then renewed on an ongoing basis. Total weekly hours will need to be between 20 and 25 per week, spread over Monday to Friday. We are looking for somebody who is able to work Monday and Tuesday morning (7.30am start on Mondays), but are otherwise flexible on working hours.
The main purpose of the role is to be the first, and main point of contact for all on site workers at the client site and to resolve any issues and/or queries.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that payroll queries and other issues as they arise are owned, managed and resolved to satisfactory resolution and/or escalated to the appropriate person
- Review candidate CV's in line with the customer's requirements
- Administer candidate dexterity testing and then interview if appropriate result has been met
- Inform customer of successful candidates and present then with candidate scores and summary of interview
- Agree a start date with the customer
- On-board new starter and carry out new starter Induction
- Ensure customer is happy with level of service provide by regularly visiting Managers, Supervisors and liaison with HR department
- Resolve weekly timesheet and holiday queries
- Essential recording of information on to the database such as dialogue from queries and conversations with on-site workers and payroll departments
- Emailing, scanning and photocopying
- Scanning of contract documentation and returned paperwork to Bristol and Manchester teams.
- Involvement in contract amendments, extensions, rate increases and processing starters and leavers
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Organised and methodical individual who can maintain discretion in all matters
- Excellent IT skills, including Word and Excel
- Previous experience of working in an administrative role
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.