Up to £8.21 per hour
29 days ago
We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Agents within our clients Norwich Airport based contact centre.
You will be required to:
* Answer incoming calls on behalf of some of the UK's Leading Mobile phone providers.
* You will need to be able to assist customers with various enquires and questions, handle
complaints, trouble shoot technical problems and provide information. Whilst ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided, and calls are answered in line with the guidelines and processes provided.
* Every call is different and the ability to effectively control the call in a calm and positive manner is essential.
* Handle customer inquiries over the phone and by email
* Research required information using available resources
* Manage and resolve customer complaints
* Provide customers with product and service information
* Enter new customer information into systems
* Update existing customer information
* Identify and escalate priority issues
* Follow up customer calls where necessary
* Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
* Complete call logs
* To support and promote Health and Safety culture in accordance with guidelines as set out in the company's H&S manual.
* Ensure compliance of policies and procedures.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
* Verbal and written communication skills
* Listening skills
* Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
* Customer Service focused
* Organisational skills
* Attention to detail
* Team work
* Works well under pressure
Candidates are required to have at least 6 months experience working within a customer focused environment.
The working hours are five days out of seven on a rotational basis, working a 8 hour shifts between the hours of 8 am to 8 pm. This will include weekend working.
At this time, we only have full time hours available with an immediate start.