Stretford, Greater Manchester
£16445 - £18911 per annum + 5-10% bonus
4 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to join our global client's Stretford office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling both inbound and outbound sales enquiries for various products / services via Telephone and Emails.
Essential Skills / Experience
- Previous experience working in a Customer Service or Sales environment
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
* Membership of the Group Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* 23 days annual leave (increases with service)
* Occupational Sickness Scheme
* Salary Sacrifice Childcare Vouchers
* Free Onsite Gym
* Fully subsidised lunch in the Staff Restaurant
* Free Onsite parking
* Corporate benefits and discounts
* Summer and Christmas staff parties
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays. You will be required to work 35 hours per week on a flexible shift rota which will sometimes include weekend work. The contact centre standard opening hours cover 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm on a Saturday and Sunday.
Please note the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist