Our client, a leading energy company based in Blantyre have an exciting opportunity and are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Executive to join their team on a long-term contract.
The role holder will be responsible for proving support to key Brokers and internal teams. This role involves close business to business relationships between the client / brokers & the end business / customer.
* Dealing with queries including sales, registration, billing, COT, termination, renewals as key processes
* On a day to day basis work with allocated third parties to ensure that any issues are minimised.
* Operate sales force in an efficient and compliant manner
* Complaints management ensuring that complaints handling standards are followed
* Adherence to compliance ensuring that relevant documents are in place to enable brokers to manage the client's customer account
* Have a flexible attitude to work as may be required to handle customer direct queries
* Liaise with third party suppliers and internal departments in regard to issues and ensure resolution to satisfaction
* Develop and maintain detailed customer activity through the relevant systems
* Ability to operate Microsoft office documents i.e. excel and word
Skills & Experience
* Telephone skills and experience with an understanding of the structure and operation of the industry coupled with integrity, skills, and knowledge to deliver a service to new and existing customers.
* A creative ability coupled with good interpersonal skills necessary to relate and build relationships at various levels.
* A high level of computer literacy, with an analytical mind, educated to the required standard, and with an aptitude for numbers and quality.
* Extremely self- motivated with a positive attitude to team development, service targets
* Experience of complaint handling within a regulated environment
The ideal candidate will come from a Customer Service background from a Utilities company & have experience on the SAP system.
Please note, all candidates should be comfortable with office working, as although some may be home based, the candidate may be required in the office full time also